Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! I can’t believe this is our last round for 2016!! We have definitely got some festive picks this week! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Fair Isle Banded Slouchy Hat by Left in Knots – This is gorgeous! Love the fair isle look – so hot this year! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Celtic Weave Fingerless Gloves by Over the Apple Tree – Stunning crochet cable mitts and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Colorful Crochet Snowflake by The Purple Poncho – Lovely, delicate, and they have GLITTER! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Christmas Tree Ornament by Anbelia Craft Design – I want a whole bunch of these! Festive FREE crochet pattern in both English and Español!
5. Pastel Peaks Baby Blanket by Crochet for You – Self striping yarn and a stunning stitch pattern combine in this FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!