Welcome back to Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Shaman Coat Pattern on Morale Fiber – A lovely sweater coat pattern in Tunisian crochet – PAID crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Scarf – Color Pooling on Over the Apple Tree – Get this hot trend with this lovely FREE crochet pattern!
3. The Ribs and Ridges Scarf on The Friendly Red Fox – Fantastic texture in a modern neutral in this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Cowl Hooded Poncho on Simply Collectible – Super cozy in sizes from Teens to Plus – FREE crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Moccasins with Flip Flop Soles on Make & Do Crew – Love this FREE crochet pattern with video tutorials!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!