Happy September, my friends! I can’t believe we are into a new school year and cool nights and colorful leaves are around the corner. I am so glad you are back again for another round of awesome crochet and knit finds! If you are new here, I will give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: “Sherrie” in Alize Miss Batik #3708 from Emily and The Handmade – A delightful doily worked in a lovely variegated thread … includes link to PAID crochet pattern booklet!
2. Girl’s Crochet Cape from Over the Apple Tree – Absolutely adorable child’s cape … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chunky Icelandic crochet Blanket Pattern from Mama in a Stitch – Super chunky and cozy wool blanket … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
4. Granny Square “Fuchsia” from Atelier Marie-Lucienne – Beautiful floral inspired granny square design … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Video Tutorial: How to Crochet the Side Saddle Stitch from Make and Do Crew – Learn a new crochet stitch … FREE pattern and video tutorial!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I’m joining the party at Hookin’ on Hump Day![tweetthis display_mode=”button_link”]I’m joining the party at Hookin’ on Hump Day![/tweetthis]