Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Summer Air Cardi Vest from Maz Kwok Designs – This cuff-sleeved cardigan is made with sport weight yarn and is perfect for summer … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Mandala from Howling at the Moon – A bright and colorful mandala … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
3. Join Crochet Motifs with One Seam from Crochet is the Way – Learn this seamless joining technique for your square or rectangular projects … FREE diagram tutorial!
4. “Suzette” Bag Pattern for Beginners from Make and Do Crew – Requiring only single and double crochet and a very simple construction, this FREE crochet bag pattern is perfect for beginners!
5. Catona “Paper” Chain from Felted Button – A fresh spin on the paper chain made with colorful crochet strips and buttons … FREE crochet pattern too!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!