Happy June my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
MOST CLICKED LINK! Summertime Shawl from Simply Summer Street – A lovely pattern for those cool summer nights … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
2. Rope Bath Rug from Mama in a Stitch – Give a spa like feel to your bath with this pretty rug … FREE pattern and photo tutorial to guide your through!
3. Potholders from Howling at the Moon – Brighten up your kitchen with these colorful potholders … includes link to FREE pattern!
4. Falling Blossoms Scarf from Knitting and So On – Combine your knitting and crocheting skills into one special garment … FREE knitting and crochet pattern!
5. Esther Crochet Pattern from Emily and The – Gorgeous lace doily pattern with a vintage vibe … includes link to PAID pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!