Welcome back for for some awesome fiber arts fun! We’ve got some great features to share with you, but before we get started, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Point the Way Pullover on Gleeful Things: Gorgeous sweater in sizes Small to Large, PAID crochet pattern!
2. Angel Heart Crinoline on Crochet Memories: A lovely and delicate thread crochet pattern – in two parts – both FREE!
3. Timeless Boho Poncho on The Purple Poncho: A classic look, a relaxing project, and a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet With Me on Beatrice Ryan Designs: A fun ongoing FREE Crochet Along with new installments every week!
5. Vintage Vineyard Blanket on Felted Button: Gorgeous, textural, and a PAID crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!