Happy February my friends!! Welcome back for another round of crochet and knit fun! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Snug Winter Cowl from Atelier Marie-Lucienne – This cowl is super cozy and sophisticated … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Sparkler Mitts from Knitting and So On – The favorite sparkler knit mitt pattern is now available in a FREE crochet pattern too!
3. Golden Fave Twist Headband from Mama in a Stitch – This pretty headband makes a great accessory with a fun twist design … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Boho Fringe Poncho Pattern from Morale Fiber – A versatile wrap with a lush texture and bold bohemian fringe … links to PAID crochet pattern!
5. Puppy Love Heart Slouchy from Whistle & Ivy – This cute heart slouchy hat is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any time you want to share some love … FREE crochet pattern too!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!