I recently spent a fun, kid-free day with my favorite lady … my mom :). With a whole day to fill, we decided to take a little trip to check out the Lion Brand Outlet in Carlstadt, New Jersey. What a fun store … actually, I’m not even sure store is the right term to use. It is more like a yarnie wonderland 😉
Some of the outlet highlights include:
- 50% off yarn in bags of 3
- Apple computers to browse their pattern database
- Vintage magazines for $1.00
- Free wifi and a lounge where you can sit and knit or crochet
- Fun yarn bombing displays
I even brought my camera to give you guys a peek!
Yeah, I know … enough about the store. Let’s see the stash! Here’s what followed me home … With all the great prices, I couldn’t resist!
Can’t wait to get to work!