I am so excited to kick off 2015 with all this yarnie goodness!! There were so many amazing projects linked up last round, and I can’t wait to see what you have for us today! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, here is the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, lets have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Starlight Women Slippers by My Hobby is Crochet — A super cute and cozy design, and it’s a FREE pattern too!
2. The Zara Cowl by Cre8tion Crochet — Sophisticated and stylish … this cowl has it all. And did we mention it’s a FREE pattern?!
3. Bakers Twine Effect Crochet Flowers by Sum of Their Stories — What a pretty way to embellish! A FREE tutorial with link to FREE flower pattern too (think Valentine’s project!).
4. Simple Granny Square Baskets by Gleeful Things — These granny baskets are perfect for holding all your treasures and stores … includes a link to the FREE pattern and tutorial.
5. Bobble Legwarmers by Stitch 11 — absolutely adorable FREE pattern … and includes sizes from toddler to adult!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!