Password Organizer Printable … Free for You

Password Organizer Printable

While I can’t promise that this Password Organizer can help you with anything related to crochet, I can promise that it will help you keep your online life organized. I literally had a list 4 pages long of passwords that I had to weed through every time I needed to log in somewhere. I needed a new system … something alphabetized with enough room to record usernames, passwords, pins, security questions, and customer service numbers as well (yes, I know you are told not to write these things down, but who can remember it all?!). So I put together this address book-like password organizer and thought it might help you as well. As you can see it is set up in alphabetical order …

Alphabetical Password Organizer

… with enough room to record all the information you need …

Alphabetical Password Organizer

You can either print it out into a booklet to write in or use it electronically on your computer. I even included a hyperlinked table of contents so you can jump right to the section you need.

Password Organizer

Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me! Click on one of the links below to download the free printable … you can download it in Word or pdf format, or both if you want …

Password Organizer – Word

Password Organizer – PDF

Enjoy!

41 Responses to Password Organizer Printable … Free for You

1. Frankie April 9, 2014 at 9:05 am #

thank you! this will be very handy, exactly what I have been needing.

• Kara April 9, 2014 at 10:29 pm #

So glad to hear it!

2. Evelyn Qualls April 9, 2014 at 9:56 am #

YOU are an absolute angel. I cannot thank you enough. I have shared on FB and Pinterest. I just wish I could return the favor. I had to go the PDF route as I have no printer, but I am absolutely delighted. Best regards, Evelyn Q

• Kara April 9, 2014 at 10:29 pm #

I am so glad you find it helpful, Evelyn!!! That is all the thanks I need 🙂

3. Andrea Halstead April 9, 2014 at 10:25 pm #

I totally love this! Do you have one like it but an address book? I love that it is on my computer and I don’t have to print it! AMAZING!

• Kara April 9, 2014 at 10:34 pm #

I am so glad you like it Andrea! I don’t have one offhand but I will try to see if I can pull one together 🙂

4. Joan Harper April 9, 2014 at 11:37 pm #

Kara, I am a recent subscriber to your newsletter and an avid crocheter. I just love your newsletter. You have the coolest things on it as is proof of this password book. Thanks so much for such a useful tool.

• Kara April 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm #

Awww … that is so sweet of you to say, Joan! Makes me so happy to hear 🙂

5. Nancy April 9, 2014 at 11:56 pm #

this is seriously awesome! I need to get better about changing my passwords (got hacked big time a month ago) but i struggle to keep track of them all–and then the piece of paper I wrote them on! Soooo using this!

• Kara April 11, 2014 at 10:38 pm #

So happy it will be a help to you. I know what you mean!

6. amy @ one artsy mama April 10, 2014 at 2:26 pm #

I TOTALLY need this…

• Kara April 11, 2014 at 10:37 pm #

Hehe … so glad you like it!

7. Gillian McM April 10, 2014 at 4:31 pm #

This is very nice, and much appreciated, but I want to point out that it isn’t safe to store a document like this on your computer unless you know how to protect it massively. It’s much safer to use an app like Last Pass, which is free, and stores your passwords for you. There are others too.

• Kara April 11, 2014 at 10:36 pm #

Good point about storing storing them on the computer itself, Gillian! I actually printed it out and use it to write passwords on. I have never tried a password app but they make me nervous … maybe someday.

8. relic April 10, 2014 at 8:47 pm #

Thanks for this excellent idea. I seem to spend half my time punching in different name and password combinations while cursing to myself when it tells me I’ve got it wrong again.

• Kara April 11, 2014 at 10:33 pm #

I know the feeling!! So glad you find it helpful 🙂

9. Emily @ The Benson Street April 13, 2014 at 1:11 pm #

This is great and especially since I’m having to change all my passwords with the recent Heartbleed virus, this will be super helpful!

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:44 pm #

So glad you find it helpful, Emily!

10. ChiWei April 14, 2014 at 8:41 am #

Great idea! I know it’s totally against the password rules, but I don’t know anyone who can keep all these in their head! At work, we used to have to change our main password every 90 days, and they couldn’t resemble our last 12 passwords or something.

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:43 pm #

You know me, ChiWei … always breakin’ the rules, lol 😉

11. Rhi April 15, 2014 at 2:16 am #

Are you serious? Not a good idea at all! Never write your passwords down, guys!

• Stephanie April 15, 2014 at 4:24 pm #

Then how do you suggest people remember passwords to several different sites? It’s way too time consuming to reset them every time and it’s even more unsafe to make all your passwords the same. If you keep it at home, in a safe spot, it should be fine.

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:39 pm #

I agree 🙂

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:39 pm #

I know that is was is advised but I honestly can’t remember all the different variations of user names and passwords and secret questions that I have created. This is the only way I manage to keep it all straight 🙂

12. Allison April 15, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

I can definitely use this. Right now, I have them all on stickies on my computer and I have to search for them every time. But more than that, I LOVE crochet so I’m so happy I found your site!

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:37 pm #

I’m happy you found it too, Allison 🙂

13. Sharon Brobst April 15, 2014 at 4:51 pm #

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! I keep mine unorganized in an excel folder and just the other day when I went in to make some changes I thought I REALLY need to have an more organized file!! So you’ve done the work for me!!

BLESS YOU!!

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:37 pm #

I completely understand, Sharon! That is where I was at when I finally buckled down and made this 🙂

14. Boocoos April 16, 2014 at 1:39 am #

Fantastic, you little organizational freak! I love your site and everything about it, but the way it’s organized is so user-easy. Thanks for yet another great tool.
    Boo

• Kara April 16, 2014 at 2:35 pm #

Thanks, Boo 🙂

15. Marilyn April 17, 2014 at 8:19 am #

We featured you on the Project Stash!

• Kara April 19, 2014 at 4:40 pm #

Yay!! Thanks so much, Marilyn!

16. Alison Behan June 22, 2014 at 5:14 pm #

Just found this now. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this. I have passwords scribbled all over the place. Oh to have them all in one place!! Thank you.

Alison
    Dublin, Ireland

17. Kimberly November 10, 2014 at 7:16 pm #

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

18. Jennifer January 5, 2015 at 3:18 pm #

Kara –

This is such a useful resource! Thank you for sharing! One question – is there a way to change it so that it prints one page on an 81/2 by 11? I would like to keep mine in a 3 ring binder.

Thanks!

Jennifer

19. Candy June 1, 2016 at 2:44 pm #

Thank you for sharing!

20. Manu October 26, 2016 at 7:29 am #

Nice idea, but this is the worst way to save these important informations.

21. Barbara Bridge December 27, 2016 at 7:26 pm #

I love your Password Book and have been using it. I even mentioned it in my Blog. http://www.ramblingsofmakingdo.com/DYI/passwords/

1. 5 Blogger Tips ~ The Project Stash Link Party - April 16, 2014

[…] Easiest Way to Map Images from Pretty Scraps Studio Designs Password Organizer from Petals to Picots Glitter Digital Tape from A Typical English Home Google+ Tips and […]

2. 5 Tips for Bloggers at The Project Stash - One Dog Woof - April 16, 2014

3. Friday Favourites - Small Home Big Start - April 25, 2014

[…] It seems that we have more things to remember passwords for than ever, so when I spotted this Password Organizer from Petals to Picots, you better believe I was printing it right away. TIP – If you write down […]