Free Printable Gift Tags for Your Handmade Gifts

930 Flares Google+ 5 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 875 Facebook 48 Twitter 2 930 Flares ×

Knit and Crochet PrintableGift Tags

Part of the fun of making handmade items is giving them as gifts. Why not make sure they can be enjoyed by your recipient for years to come by letting them know how to care for the item. I’ve made it easy for you to do just that with these free printable gift tags. Each sheet includes two tags each of the following instructions:

Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.

Hand wash.  Lay flat to dry.

Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry.

Click on the links below to download the printable gift tags in your choice of the following colors …

all sheets

Care Tags – Blue

Care Tags – Green

Care Tags – Grayscale

Care Tags – Purple

Care Tags – Pink

Enjoy!

Click here for more fun and free printables.

14 Responses to Free Printable Gift Tags for Your Handmade Gifts

1. Debi Y. August 1, 2013 at 8:44 am #

Thank you so much for offering these tags to us – I appreciate it. :)
    Debi Y. recently posted…~ cute clusters preemie baby cocoon ~My Profile

2. Preeti August 1, 2013 at 12:31 pm #

Thanks for sharing, Kara!! That is so sweet of you for sharing these smart tags:) they look professional and trendy.
    Preeti recently posted…Colorful doily, features and an award!!My Profile

3. Amy August 1, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

Excellent! What a good idea. Thank you!

4. Judit Sogan August 1, 2013 at 2:52 pm #

Thanks so much. This is exactly what we all need! : )

5. Anabel Luna August 1, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

God bless you , you are awesome…..Thank you so much!….I just made the sock monkey beanie,you can pass by and see it if you have time.Thanks for everything you do and share with us.Thanks !
    Anabel Luna recently posted…Sock Monkey Beanie for Zoe , size 3 to 6 months.My Profile

6. Joyce August 1, 2013 at 8:52 pm #

thanks very much !

7. Tristi August 1, 2013 at 11:21 pm #

Thank you! So nice of you!

8. Pudji Tursana August 1, 2013 at 11:35 pm #

Thank you for sharing the inspiring ideas.

9. crystal August 4, 2013 at 10:16 am #

Thank you so much. These tags will be perfect for labeling crocheted items. :-) pinning.
    crystal recently posted…Beaded hair tie– or is it a bracelet?My Profile

10. sheila September 4, 2013 at 7:35 am #

Kara, thanks so much for the gift tags. Care instructions are so very important when giving a gift of yarny goodness! I have my own care instruction tags that read: love me….use me…..wash me….mend me if need be! However, they only pertain to machine wash items. These will be great for my holiday knitting/crocheting gifts.

Best,
    Sheila
    sheila recently posted…Three One Skein Granny GiftsMy Profile

11. Connie November 21, 2013 at 5:01 pm #

I love the idea of using tags to identify your hand made wonders. This is something of use, I recently sent through US Mail for some labels, it has been 3-4 months, I hope I receive them soon. Thank You
    Connie

12. Patty December 6, 2013 at 9:59 am #

Thank you so much! They are adorable and perfect!!!

13. erin April 11, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

i am a little upset :( all i got were purple ovals and no words.

• Kara April 11, 2014 at 10:32 pm #