Ad-free, printer friendly pdf of Owl Hooded Blanket.
Here is what you will need:
- Approximately 1,420 yds worsted-weight yarn (shown here in Bernat Handicrafter Cotton White)
- scrap amounts of black and yellow worsted weight yarn for the eyes and beak (shown here in Lily Sugar’n Cream Yellow and Black)
- two coordinated colors worsted weight yarn for eye detail and ears, less than 90 yds each (shown here in Lily Sugar’n Cream Hot Pink / Soft Violet and Hot Blue / Hot Green)
- US H-8 / 5 mm crochet hook
- stitch markers
- yarn needle and scissors for finishing
There are no reviews yet.