The days are getting shorter and the kiddos are back at school … the unofficial start of Fall is here and we have some great features to get you started on those cooler weather projects!!
If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Serenity Draped Vest from Make & Do Crew – This beautiful vest is perfect for the transitioning seasons … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Hugamonster Crochet Pattern from Jen’s a Little Loopy – A quick and easy project to make for someone who needs a hug … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Driftwood Oversized Crochet Hooded Poncho from Mama in a Stitch – Curl up in this easy and cozy hooded poncho … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet & Fabric Toddler Dress Elisa from My Hobby Is Crochet – Combine fabric and crochet to make this adorable toddler dress … FREE crochet pattern fits 18 – 24 months!
5. Falling Arrows Pencil Pouch from Funki Fybers – This zippered pencil pouch is a great back to school project for the kids … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!