Where possible I include links to the products and resources I mention. Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission on purchases at absolutely no additional cost to my readers. These affiliate relationships help offset the costs of running this website. You can read my full Disclosure Statement here.
Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Coraline’s Endless Summer from Simply Collectible – This pattern can be customized for the look and fit you desire … perfect as a tunic or Summer cover-up … FREE crochet pattern!
2. 3 mL Slouchy Beanie from The Cookie Snob – Be all set for Fall with this stylish slouchy hat … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Hook cacti from Sophietjes – Hook up these adorable and no-maintenance plants! The pattern is written in Dutch but with a comfortable knowledge of increasing and decreasing and the click of the translate button in your web browser you can definitely stitch them up. FREE crochet pattern!
4. Twilight Stripes Fat Bottom Bag from Left in Knots – A colorful and versatile bag … great as a purse or project bag … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Dream Catcher Crochet Sandals with Flip Flop Soles from Make & Do Crew – These sandals are super cute and the flip flop soles make them ideal for indoor and outdoor use … Part 1 of the FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!