Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Lucky Celtic Infinity Scarf by Left in Knots – A vivid, one-skein infinity scarf, and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. The Kimberly Scarf by Cute as a Button – Delicate shells are highlighted in this FREE crochet pattern!
3. Urban Crossover Pullover Crochet Along on A Crocheted Simplicity – Grab this PAID crochet pattern and crochet your first sweater with a supportive group of fellow crocheters!
4. Flower Child Pullover by Morale Fiber – Fun and funky PAID crochet pattern with over 75 bright, clear tutorial photos!
5. Eggster Bunny by The Cookie Snob – A super cute FREE crochet pattern – and a great stashbuster!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!