A huge thank you to Lion Brand Yarn and Furls Crochet for sponsoring this giveaway celebration!!
Woohoo! Today we are celebrating our 100th round of Hookin on Hump Day!! What an awesome ride it’s been, and I can’t even express how much we love seeing all your awesome projects each round!
Of course we planned something extra special to celebrate and to thank all of you for being a part of HOHD! But before we get to that, let’s take a look at our features from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK!! Beachcomber Basket by Gleeful Things: This Design Wars challenge winning basket makes for a beautiful storage solution … links to PAID pattern!
2. Crocheted Boxy Fox by 5 Little Monsters: Adorable (and huggable!) fox for your little one … links to FREE pattern!
3. Tropical Waves Bolero by My Hobby is Crochet: An adorable bolero pattern … and it’s a FREE pattern too!
4. Tom Baker Fingerless Gloves by Knot Theorist: A colorful way to keep the chill away … includes link to FREE pattern!
5. Mayapple Flower Square by Underground Crafter: A gorgeous square that can stand alone or be used in an afghan … FREE pattern too!
Enter to Win a Yarn Lovers Prize Pack
As our way of saying thank you for joining the party, we have an awesome giveaway for you … a prize pack sure to delight any yarn lover!! One winner will win a bundle of yummy yarn from Lion Brand and their choice of an heirloom hook, candy shop hook, or yarn bowl from Furls Crochet!! The giveaway will run through 11:59 pm EST on 8/17/15 and the winner will be announced on our next HOHD on 8/18/15. Please note that you did not need to participate in the link party in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway is open worldwide. You can be entered to win by simply providing your email address in the first option in the Rafflecopter form so I can contact you if you win. For additional entries you can follow the social media options included as well. And be sure to follow along on my social media outlets so you know when the winner is announced. Good luck!
Don’t Forget to Link Up!
And of course we don’t want you to leave without linking up your latest and greatest fiber arts project. You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Just a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects. If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!