Welcome back for for some awesome fiber arts fun! I am so amazed by the incredible projects that are linked up week after week … you guys are so talented!
If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
MOST CLICKED LINK: Christmas Nativity from The Cookie Snob – This adorable crochet Nativity scene is sure to become a family favorite. Post includes links to FREE patterns to make your own!
2. Crochet Hooded Sweater from Maz Kwok’s Designs – Show off your style with this hooded sweater … FREE crochet pattern too!
3. Tree Hugger Mittens from Gleeful Things – Super cute and cozy FREE mittens crochet pattern!
4. Powdered Sugar Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern from Mama in a Stitch – This luxurious infinity scarf is sure to compliment any wardrobe … FREE pattern too!
5. Pom Pom Slipper Boots from Chaleur Life – A sweet (and FREE!) little slipper pattern with sizes for 6 to 24 months!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!