I am getting into full Autumn mode and so excited to break out the cozy socks and warm knit sweaters! And I am sure you all have some awesome projects to share that will keep us stitchin’ through the season.
If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Flores en las nubes, manta para bebé / “Flowers in the clouds” Blanket by Arrorró en colores: Beautiful blanket pattern available in Spanish and English. Post features FREE color stitch charts, with a link to a PAID pattern available for those looking for step by step instructions.
- A Fan of Fall – Crochet Cowl Pattern by Pasta & Patchwork: A perfect accessory for Fall … and it’s a FREE pattern too!
- Timber Wolf Slouchy Hat by Whistle & Ivy: Stylish and cozy slouchy hat with link to FREE crochet pattern.
- Crochet Hooded Vest by Be A Crafter: Super cute hooded vest pattern available for FREE in size Large with link to PAID pattern for all sizes.
- Shirley Bird! Crochet Purse Tutorial by Red Haired Amazona: Such a pretty purse! Free pattern, cross stitch graph, and tutorial!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!