Interested in subscribing to I Like Crochet? You can also help support my blog by purchasing through the affiliate links included in this post …
Bring on the sunshine with 29+ summer ready patterns! Check out the June issue of I Like Crochet because it’s full of this summer’s coolest patterns, including the Rad in Red Tank, Lovely Lilac Shrug, Summer Blues Skirt and the Beach Glass Dress. Summer living patterns, like the Mellow Yellow Rug and the Sparkle and Bloom Pillow, will help you transition your home for the season while our collection of baby patterns will help you crochet the cutest pieces for little ones. Whether you’re ready for the summer heat or just looking to crochet by the beach, this issue has what you need. Subscribe Today!
This month’s features include:
- Bring on the sunshine with 29+ summer ready patterns.
- How do you zoo? Say hello to cute animal-themed patterns for baby
- Beach-to-boardwalk patterns to get you ready for beach days
- Crochet new summer staples for your wardrobe
- Take a siesta or throw a fiesta? Crochet patterns for relaxing and summer get-togethers