Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Up North Crochet Cardigan by Make & Do Crew – This easy, cotton crochet cardigan pattern for beginners uses a very simple construction… FREE crochet pattern!
2. Mini Christmas Tree by Maria’s Blue Crayon – These trees are quick to make and can be personalized according to your other holiday decorations…. FREE crochet pattern!
3. Diana Beanie by Divine Debris – The simple stitch combination creates great textures in this slouchy beanie… FREE crochet pattern!
4. Peekaboo Puff Stitch Hat by Stitching Together – The mustard color with the pop of ivory will put you in the mood for fall… FREE crochet pattern!
5. Illusions Slouch Hat by Left In Knots – A relatively simple two row repeat creates this great pattern.. FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!