Happy Fall!! So excited to be back with you for another round of fiber fun! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Lily’s Rose Garden Shawl by Simply Collectible Crochet: A timeless, classic shawl pattern that can be worn every day … and it’s a FREE pattern!
- Mandala for Marinke by Dearest Debi Crochet: A beautiful mandala pattern and a touching tribute to crochet blogger and designer Marinke. Offered FREE to celebrate her life and raise depression awareness!
- Crocodile Flower Afghan by One Dog Woof: Gorgeous and colorful afghan pattern with links to PAID crochet pattern and a FREE photo tutorial!
- Cozy Messenger Bag by Fiber Flux: Super cute and stylish messenger bag pattern … perfect for Fall! FREE crochet pattern too!
- Wonderland Cup Cozy by Charmed by Ewe: A winter themed FREE cup cozy crochet pattern … great holiday gift idea!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
millie oja says
Hi I’m not good with patterns,would it be possible,if I was