Join fiber lovers everywhere this Saturday, October 17th as we “stitch it forward” to celebrate of the 5th annual I Love Yarn Day!
How can you “stitch it forward”?
- get out there and share your love and passion for your craft with those around
- teach someone to knit, crochet, weave, spin, or whatever fiber passion you have … you don’t need to be an expert, just have a passion
- share with others about the health benefits you reap from your craft, whether it be emotional, spiritual, or physical
- reminisce about how you first learned your craft or who introduced you to it
- share recent research and news articles revealing the positive affects yarn-crafting can have on one’s health
- and most of all, have fun!
Be sure to check out the I Love Yarn Day Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest pages to join in the official countdown, find ideas and tips for teaching others how to knit and crochet, free patterns, giveaways, and more! And don’t forget to share your stories with others … use the hashtags #ILYD2015 and #stitchitforward so we can all find each other.
[tweetthis display_mode=”box”]How did you first learn to knit or crochet? Share your story #stitchitforward #ilyd2015[/tweetthis]