This week went by in a blur! As I write this I barely even remember what I did. But there are some highlights that immediately come to mind. Here are some of the things that made me happy this week …
- Having my sister and her family come and stay with us last weekend. It was so nice to see all the little cousins playing together.
- Having a “girls” afternoon with my daughters and taking them to see Despicable Me 2 (So funny!).
- Celebrating the 4th of July at a BBQ with wonderful friends.
- Ordering my first ever Erin Condren planner … I can’t wait to receive it! (Keep an eye out for a giveaway coming soon too!).
- And finally seeing blue skies yesterday after day after day of rain. Isn’t it glorious?!
I’m joining Jen in her 52 Weeks of Happy Project.
Click here for details.