It has been another great week with so many things to be grateful for. Here are some of the things that made me happy this week …
- Having a relaxing child-free morning of shopping (Thanks, Mom G.!).
- Watching my daughter proudly perform in her school play.
- Getting to have a nice quiet visit with my mom while little man slept … we got to chat and drink tea :).
- Spending a morning fishing with my family … my little man caught his first fish (a little sunny), my little lady caught a 10-inch bass, my oldest little lady had fun finding her friends to fish with, and my hubby was beaming with pride at getting to share his passion with his family.
- Enjoying the gorgeous weather and crocheting outside while little man played so nicely.
- Having my blanket edgings published in AllFreeCrochet’s eBook.
- Anticipating a fun weekend of ahead celebrating birthdays with family and friends.
Would you like to see some pics from the week?
… and yes, those are a pair of my 25 mm knitting needles on the floor, a.k.a. “rocket ships” to my little man.
And a glimpse of my week via Instagram …
I’m joining Jen in her 52 Weeks of Happy Project.
Click here for details.