What a wonderful week it’s been! It started off with a long holiday weekend and lots of time with the family. And then because of the long weekend the rest of the week seemed to fly by. I almost forgot to do my happy post and there was so much to be happy about!
Some things that made me happy this week include …
- spending time with the family and working on some red, white, and blue hooky for Memorial Day (I hope to get the pattern up for you all in time for 4th of July).
- making gelato and sorbetto with my sister-in-law and my kids. She bought the kids an ice cream maker for Christmas and we have been so excited to get together and make some ice cream. We made pear sorbetto and peanut butter gelato. Mmmm … D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!
- getting my package from Knit Picks with my yarn that has been out of stock for months and now starting back on finishing my hexagon afghan.
- spending a couple rainy days at home just getting things in order and regrouping.
- finding an awesome little train set for my son on clearance that he will LOVE (… yes, it’s the little things!).
- having two of my items featured in this Etsy treasury … and so relieved that nobody pointed out my spelling error when I shared the news on Facebook and Instagram (if you look closely you can find it below) ;).
A glimpse of my week in pictures …