Interested in subscribing to I Like Crochet? You can also help support my blog by purchasing through the affiliate links included in this post …
Get ready for a new season of crochet with 30+ Fresh for Fall Patterns in the October issue of I Like Crochet. With Fall-Tastic Scarves, the Pie-Maker Pullover, and the Tunisian Flirt Skirt, you’ll be all set for fall! Woodland inspired patterns for little ones like the Hey Bear Hoodie and the Raccoon Pouf will be next on your list to crochet. This issue is full of all-things-fall and you’ll want to crochet everything you see! Download a copy today!
This month’s features include:
- 30+ Fresh for Fall Patterns
- Cutest Halloween patterns EVER!
- Fall-Tastic Scarves You’ll Want to Wear All Season
- On The Cover: Seasonal Symphony Shawl
- Woodland Wonder: Whimsical Baby Patterns
- Fresh for Fall
- The Thankful Table
- Pieces of Autumn
- All Set for Fall