2 New Halloween Crochet Patterns

2 New Halloween Crochet Patterns by Kara Gunza

I am very excited to show you the two new Halloween crochet patterns that I designed for Red Heart … ghost coasters and a festive party banner!!

These ghost crochet coasters are so scary-sweet and would add such a fun touch to your Halloween entertaining. They are super quick and easy to work up too! You can download the free pattern directly from Red Heart by clicking here.

Crochet Ghost Coaster Pattern by Kara Gunza

And of course no holiday would be complete without a festive banner. This one is worked with an alternating orange and black and white chevron design and again is a quick and simple addition for your Halloween decor. Click here to download the free Halloween Banner pattern from Red Heart.

Halloween Banner Crochet Pattern by Kara Gunza

And if you are looking for even more projects for your Halloween crafting, check out all my free Halloween Crochet Patterns here.

Free Halloween Crochet Patterns

17 Responses to 2 New Halloween Crochet Patterns

1. Debi Y. September 15, 2014 at 9:01 am #

Those little ghosts are scary cute – and the garland looks very nice. Have a good day. 🙂

2. Magali September 15, 2014 at 12:05 pm #

Merci beaucoup pour tous ces superbes liens.
    J’adore les découvrir.

Belle soirée

• Kara September 17, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

My pleasure!

3. Marilyn September 15, 2014 at 2:20 pm #

Kara, your crochet design abilities totally blow me away! I LOVE the ghost coasters! 😀

• Kara September 17, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

Awww … you are too sweet, Marilyn!

4. Julie September 17, 2014 at 4:04 am #

Those little ghost coasters are so cute and lovely (I mean terrifying!) You are so clever! Thanks for the links to the free patterns too.

• Kara September 17, 2014 at 8:45 pm #

Thanks so much, Julie! So glad you like them 🙂

5. Linda aka Crafty Gardener September 17, 2014 at 2:15 pm #

cute little patterns for Hallowe’en, I’ve downloaded them to make. I’m visiting from Hookin’ on Hump Day.

• Kara September 17, 2014 at 8:41 pm #

So glad you like them! Thanks for the visit 🙂

6. Mel October 8, 2014 at 3:40 pm #

Thank you for this lovely project!
    As I’m a beginner and french too (so with double handicap!), there is a little thing I can’t understand in the ghost’s pattern:when you write “turn” what does it mean?Do you mean turn around the raw?
    Thank you to help me to realise your funny pattern!

7. Mel October 8, 2014 at 3:56 pm #

Oh I’m such a dummy! Now I have understand my translation mistake! It’s very easy to do! Sorry to disturb you!

1. Pinteresting Projects: Halloween crochet patterns • LoveCrochet Blog - October 18, 2015

[…] Make ghost coasters (ghoasters?) and bunting with Petals and Picots […]

2. 10 Scary Cute Halloween Crochet Patterns - Petals to Picots - October 19, 2015

[…] Pinteresting Projects: Halloween crochet patterns • LoveCrochet Blog: […] Make ghost coas… […]

3. [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters - February 14, 2016

[…] Halloween decorations or as coasters.  Either way, the effect is going to be accomplished! The Ghost Coaster pattern by Kara Gunza is way too […]