Some things that made me happy this week include …
- Teaching my daughter to crochet and the lovely chain bracelet she made for me … which I am still wearing and makes me smile every time I look at it.
- Movie night with my girls … we watched “My Sister’s Keeper” and cried and cried.
- Staying inside on a rainy day and cuddling on the couch and watching a movie with my son … “Cars” again.
- Leaving today for a little overnight mother-daughter getaway with my mom. I am so excited for some rest and relaxation and some grown up time!
- Having the opportunity to teach a Crochet 101 class at my local yarn store … and getting asked to do it again next month (yay!).
- The absolutely gorgeous Spring weather and then the rain that washed away all the pollen.
- Celebrating my daughter’s choice to receive communion for the first time.
A glimpse of my week in pictures …