Welcome to the Petals to Picots I ♥ Fridays Link Party!
Before we get started, I want to thank all of you who linked up to the “Best of 2011” party. I loved looking through all of your creative projects and fabulous recipes and getting to check out your blogs. You are all so talented!! So, without further ado, here are the results of our “Best of 2011” party.
The top voted projects were …..
|Ruffle Aprons by Sew Blessed|
|Honeybun Cake by Eat Cake for Dinner|
And my personal favorite was the granny stripe blanket from Scissors and Steam. I just love the colors! And yes, surprise, surprise, it is crocheted!
|Granny Stripe Blanket by Scissors and Steam|
Congratulations, ladies!! Feel free to grab a button to let everyone know that you were featured in Petals to Picots “Best of 2011”.
♥ ♥ And Now It’s Party Time!! ♥ ♥
Some guidelines for party etiquette …
- Please add my button or page link to your post, sidebar, or parties page.
- Link to your specific blog post, not your main homepage (there is no limit to the number of posts you can link).
- Please take some time to visit some of your fellow crafters, leave a nice comment, and perhaps even follow their site. We all work so hard and could use a compliment now and again.
- And, of course, I would love for you to follow my site too or to “like” it on Facebook.
Make sure to come back for next Friday’s party when I will be featuring some of the projects. (Please note that by linking up, you are giving me permission to use your photos if your post is chosen; I will be sure to link them back to your site.)
- Monday “Pin”spirations
- Interview and Giveaway with Designer Tara Murray
- Plarn Grocery Tote
- Book Review: Crochet Stitches VISUAL Encyclopedia
- I ♥ Fridays Link Party – 1/13!!
Never miss a post. Subscribe to Petals to Picots by e-mail.