2011 is soon coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate all that we’ve done this year. This link party is dedicated to all you talented, crafty ladies. Take this opportunity to link up your favorite crafts, recipes, makeovers, decor ideas, tutorials, or whatever other posts you are most proud of this year.
Guidelines for Linking Up:
- Please add my button or page link to your post, sidebar, or parties page so everyone else can join in the fun.
- Make sure to enter the link to your specific blog post, not your main homepage.
- Limit of 4 links please.
- Take some time to visit some of your fellow crafters, leave a nice comment, and perhaps even follow along.
- While not a requirement, I would love for you to become a follower of my site too.
Make sure to check back in the new year when I will be featuring the most viewed projects, as well as my personal favorites. (Please note that by linking up, you are giving me permission to post your photos if your post is chosen).
Ready, set, link!
Join me every Friday starting January 6 for the Petals to Picots I ♥ Fridays Link Party. Add this button to your parties page or sidebar as a reminder to link up on Fridays and to help spread the invite to your fellow bloggers.
- Interview and Pattern Giveaway with Designer Tara Murray
- Green Crocheting: How to Make Plarn
- Monday “Pin”spirations
- Book Review: Crochet Stitches VISUAL Encyclopedia
- I ♥ Fridays Link Party
Never miss a post. Subscribe to Petals to Picots by e-mail.